If your download didn’t start automatically after clicking the above button, please click here.
- Check your Download folder, or search your computer for the Malwarebytes setup file, mbsetup.exe.
- Open the setup file by double-clicking on it. Next, Windows will ask if it’s okay to make changes to your device. Click “Yes,” then select your language.
- When the Setup Wizard opens, click “Agree and Continue” to start installing Malwarebytes, or click “Advanced Options” to choose a different install location.
- When the installation is complete, click “Finish” to close the Setup Wizard.
- Done! Malwarebytes should launch automatically.
If you need help, you can check out our support articles or contact us at clickbyclick.us support.
If Malwarebytes isn’t running properly after installation, the Malwarebytes Support Tool can help you fix common issues.